Make sure you keep track of who visited with this open house sign in sheet
Open house sign in sheets may be one of the most important things that you can organize on the big day of an open. This is for a couple of reasons:
- Open house sign in sheets offer a big opportunity to build your personal database of interested buyers, whilst providing crucial contact information for you to follow up on later
- They also offer a point of contact for yourself with potential buyers and a chance to personalize yourself with future buyers
- They show that you’re the seller of the property
Nailing your open house sign in sheet setup is an important part of the journey to a final sale. You’ll collect crucial buyer information such as a name, contact number or email and they also offer a chance to better qualify a potential buyer.
One tip here is to ask a personalized question to the buyer. Something that will help to paint the picture of where the potential buyer is at and what their preferences are.
Download this guide today to up your sales game and close more deals
- Become a member to access this crucial template and improve your sales skills
- Use it over and over again (it’s a proven winner!)